Each year, NVAL members choose a non-profit organization to receive the funds raised through two annual events. The organizations are vetted by our Community Support committee and voted on by the membership.
Our annual holiday luncheon will be held on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at Washington Golf and Country Club in Arlington, VA. If you’d like to receive an invitation, we’d be happy to add you to our mailing list.
The holiday luncheon is NVAL’s largest fundraiser and features basket raffles, a silent auction, guest speakers, and a fashion show. We welcome individuals as well as businesses as event sponsors. Sponsors contributing $250 or more will be featured in event material and signage. Please let us know if you’re interested in receiving a sponsorship packet for the 2017 luncheon.
Each Spring, NVAL hosts a virtual party as an additional vehicle to raise funds. No need to attend: making a donation to the year’s designated organization is all you need to do and is gratefully appreciated! Contact us if you’d like to be included.
Thank you to our 2016 Corporate Supporters!
- Andy’s Lawn and Landscape
- Arlington Magazine, Media Partner
- Artin Roofing Services, Inc.
- Geoffrey Barrett, Capital Mortgage Corporation, Inc.
- Burke & Herbert Bank
- Rebecca Burton Video Productions
- Lillian C. Carpio, DDS, The Periodontal Implant Institute
- Costco Wholesale
- Alisa Cowen
- Dominion Electric Supply Company, Inc
- Foundation Insurance Group
- Hier and Haines Salon
- HomeFirst Mortgage
- Intellectual Homes
- Iverson Orthodontics
- Lindsay Automotive Group
- Marymount University
- Minuteman Press of Arlington
- Jane Joy Morrison, Keller Williams Realty
- Chrissy O’Donnell, RE/MAX by Invitation
- Paul’s Best Lawn Service, Inc
- PNC Financial Services Group
- Lola C. Reinsch
- Nancy E. Snell
- SunTrust Foundation
- CP Terry & Associates, LLC, Accounting and Bookkeeping Specialists
- UBS Financial Services
- United Bank
- WashingtonFirst Bank
- Wheat’s Landscape Company