Each year, NVAL members choose a non-profit organization to receive the funds raised through two annual events. The organizations are vetted by our Community Support committee and voted on by the membership.
Our annual holiday luncheon was held on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at Washington Golf and Country Club in Arlington, VA. This year’s event will mark the 60th anniversary of NVAL’s founding. If you’d like to receive an invitation, we’d be happy to add you to our mailing list.
The holiday luncheon is NVAL’s largest fundraiser and features basket raffles, a silent auction, guest speakers, and a fashion show. We welcome individuals as well as businesses as event sponsors. Sponsors contributing $250 or more will be featured in event material and signage. Please let us know if you’re interested in receiving a sponsorship packet for the 2018 luncheon.
Each Spring, NVAL hosts a virtual party as an additional vehicle to raise funds. No need to attend: making a donation to the year’s designated organization is all you need to do and is gratefully appreciated! Contact us if you’d like to be included.
Thank you to our 2017 Community Supporters!
- Arlington Magazine
- Costco Wholesale
- Marymount University
- John Strabo and SCG Capital Corporation
- TriVistaUSA Design + Build
- Clifton Contracting
- George and Carol Madison
- E.G. Reinsch Companies
- Nancy E. Snell
- Jennifer Harper Thornett, Washington Fine Properties
- Jennifer Caterini, TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
- Ventura Group Builders, LLC
- Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh P.C.
Friends of NVAL
- Andy’s Lawn and Landscape
- Katherine Breaks
- Burton Video Productions
- Capital Mortgage Corporation, Inc.
- Dr. Lillian Carpio, DDS, MS, PhD
- Alisa Cowen
- Dominion Electric Supply Company, Inc.
- Hier and Haines Salon
- HomeFirst Mortgage
- Intellectual Homes
- Koons Arlington Toyota
- LCM Design
- Lindsay Automotive Group
- McD Studio Architecture + Design
- Meany & Oliver Companies, Inc.
- Minuteman Press of Arlington
- Jane Joy Morrison, Keller Williams Realty
- Chrissy O’Donnell, RE/MAX by invitation
- Paul’s Best Lawn Service
- Judy Smathers, cabi Stylist
- CP Terry & Associates, LLC
- Dr. Hani Thariani, Orthodontics for Adults and Children
- United Bank
- Wheat’s Lawn and Custom Landscape Inc.
Foundation Partner and Matching Corporate Gift
- Bank of America
- SunTrust Foundation